Slim SAS SFF-8654 4i Straight to Straight SFF-8654 Cable
This Slim SAS 4i Straight to Straight SFF-8654 to SFF-8654 Cable (50cm) has a Smaller size connector and cable, which saves device space.
Slim SAS 4i Straight to Straight SFF-8654 to SFF-8654 Cable (50cm)
- Data Storage
Features and Benefits
- Smaller size connector and cable saves device space
- Provide four channels signal transmission as per industry standard
- Data speed: 24Gbps for SAS and 8GT/s for PCIe per channel
- Meet SAS4.0 and Ultraport SlimSAS SFF-8654 specification
- Retention Force: 50N minimum
- Rated durability cycles: 50 cycles minimum
- Voltage: 30VDC per contact 30mohm max. initial, 15mohm maximum.
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 250 VDC minimum for 100 ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100 MΩ minimum between adjacent terminal
- Mated Connector Impedance: 85 ±10% ohm and 100+/-10% ohm
- Common Mode Impedance: meet PCIe Gen3 and SAS4.0 specification
- Insertion loss: meet PCIe Gen3 and SAS4.0 specification,
- Maximum Crosstalk: meet PCIe Gen3 and SAS4.0 specification
- RoHS2.0: Compliant
- ChinaRoHS: Yes
- REACH SVHC: Yes
- Low-Halogen Status: Not Reviewed
- Cable length Approx - 50 cm
Micro SATA Cables PN # SSFF-1166-50CM
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791000791|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.