SD SDHC MMC to 2.5 44 Pin IDE Male Adapter Converter
With this adapter, the host PC will identify the inserted SD card as a standard IDE hard disk.
The 44-Pin Male IDE To SD Card Adapter is transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers. With this adapter, the host PC will identify the inserted SD card as a standard IDE hard disk. As such, you can install any operating systems and the SD card will be bootable . It power from 44-Pin IDE interface.
- Size: 52 x 45 x 8mm
- Converts Secure Digital Card into IDE compatible hard drives.
- Bootable solution for laptop computer .
- Power from IDE interface .
- You can install the OS onto the SD Card .
- No hard disk noise from your workstation .
- Compatible with MMC system specification 2.0 , SD Memory Card specification 1.0 , SDHC Memory Card .
- Compatible with DOS, Linux, Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP and Vista .
- Support PIO, Multi-Word DMA and Ultra DMA data transfer mode
- Support 8-bit/16-bit data transfer on Host Data Bus.
- Integrated PC Card attribute memory of 256 Bytes.
- Automatic wake up from power-down on host reset.
- Microprocessor I/O transfer mode (High Flexibility) or automatic transfer mode (High Speed) support.
- Auto data CRC generation/check.
- Standard MMC Mode Interface support.
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504425833|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.