Micro SATA 1.8 Inch USB 5V and 3.3V Power with eSATA Blue Cable
Micro SATA 1.8 inch all in one USB Y 5 V and 3.3V Power converter with an LED 3.3V Power indicator and eSATA BLUE cable.
- This is a Micro SATA 16 pin all in one USB Y power and 7 pin eSATA data cable with converter.
- The USB Y cable converts the 5V power source to 3.3V power that is needed to operate most Micro SATA 1.8-inch form factor Solid State Drives (SSD) or Hard Disk Drives (HDD). The unit has a Blue LED that is illuminated when the 3.3V power is on.
- The USB A type Y cable option can increase the output by getting the 5 volt power needed from both USB ports. For use with SSD or HDD that need the extra power to operate them.
- Cable is approx. 18.00” inches in length.
- The Micro SATA connector is a 16 positions socket, including 7 positions with 1.27 mm pitch for signal and 7+2 positions with 1.27 mm pitch for power requirements.
- The 7 pin eSATA receptacle connector supports system data applications.
- The unit supports both 5V and 3.3V power. Note: laptops should be on plug power to operate.
Item # MS16PUSBDVESBLU
|Bar Code (UPC)||705105130255|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.