Intel NUC HDMI and VGA LID for 7th Generation Units
Looking to add more graphics ports to your NUC, but wish to make use of your VGA monitor? With both an HDMI and a VGA port, our HDMI/VGA lid offers the best of both worlds! It can run a VGA-only monitor, an HDMI monitor, or both at the same time! Each port supports a resolution up to 1920X1200, adding up to two high definition displays to your NUC. With simple "Plug-n-Play" setup no additional drivers are required!
- Support for two displays with resolution up to 1920X1200 @60Hz
- USB 2.0 specification compliant
- Simultaneous dual display at 1920X1200
- HDMI 1.3 compliance. Backward compatible to DVI 1.0
- 2 channel stereo 48Khz audio integration
- Plug & Play connectivity
- Auto-driver installation and updates via Windows Update
- Display Modes: Primary / Extended / Mirror
- Display Rotation:0°, 90°, 180°, 270°
- Resolution up to : 1920 x 1200 / 1920 x 1050
- Single display/Office Applications: Intel Core i3 Dual Core 2.8GHz, 2GB RAM
- Dual display/Full screen video playback: Intel Core i5 Quad Core, 4GB RAM
Supports NUC Model Numbers:
- Trigger T6-688SL + Sil9136-3 chipset
- USB 2.0 A type connector
- Bus powered
- Working Current: less than or equal to 400mA maximum
- CE, FCC, VCCI, RCM RoHS compliant
GORITE PN # GR-LID-420
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791001583|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.