CFAST to SATA Adapter
The Adapter is designed to enable the latest high performance CFast media to be used as a direct replacement for SATA hard drive.
The SATA III to CFast card Adapter is designed to provide an interface between the SATA III and the CFast 24-pin SATA Bus Form Factor Interface standard. Works with DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Win 7, Linux, Unix, allowing the operating system to boot and run from a CFast card.
The adapter connects to the Host PC in the same way that a 2.5 SFF SSD drive is connected using a SATA cable. It
CFast cards are electrically compatible with SATA-IO compliant products, but have CompactFlash specified connectors and shape.
Micro SATA Cables PN # CFAST-ADPT
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504425635|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.