mSATA SSD to 44 Pin IDE Adapter with Case
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6 PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification 1.2
- Fully compliant with SFF-8212 specification for 2.5" Drives with 44-pin Connector
- Fully compliant with Intel Common Building Block HDD Platform
- PWM Power IC / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
- mSATA input voltage: 3.3V, input current: 3A Support ATA/ATAPI-7 specification.
- ATA/ATAPI Ultra DMA Mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. ATA/ATAPI PIO Mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
- Operating temperature-Commercial (0C to +70C)
- Support the following form factor mSATA SSD: Full size: 50.95 mm (L) x 30mm (W)
- 50mm (1.8 inches) MSATA Mini PCI-E SATA SSD to 2.5 inches Notebook IDE Adapter with case.
- This adapter uses the JM20330 Serial ATA Bridge Chip.
- Case Size:70mm x 10mm X 9.5mm
- Used with MSATA (Mini PCI-E SATA) SSD's only.
Supports the following Storage Devices :
- Intel mSATA series SSD and compatible Storage Device
- Samsung PM800 series SSD and compatible Storage Device
- Toshiba mSATA SSD and compatible Storage Device
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-936-IDE
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.