ZIF to Mini PCI-e Adapter
Connects a ZIF HDD or CF to ZIF adapter to the mini PCI-e Connector on board of comaptible with EEEPC 901 and 900A.
With this adapter, you could connect a ZIF HDD or CF to ZIF adapter to the mini PCI-e Connector on board of compatible with EEEPC 901 and 900A.
- Brand New and High Quality
- Compatible with EEEPC 901 and 900A
- 2 pcs of Free Zip cable for comapatible Toshiba and Hitachi type HDD/SSD
- In this adapter, there are USB 2.0 and SATA soldering points / ports for hardware modifications, please be reminded that it is not our responsibility for anything going wrong while doing a modification.
- IMPORTANT: To use this adapter, it is recommended you to take out all the internal SSD modules, especially the 4 GB SSD, otherwise, there will be a secondary master conflict. or you can mod the 4GB SSD to be the secondary slave, but it is not recommended. Again, it is not our responsibility for anything going wrong while doing a modification.
- We have tested that this adapter works fine with no internal SSD.
- 1x ZIF to mini PCI-e Adapter
- 1x Compatible Toshiba type compatible ZIF cable
- 1x Compatible Hitachi type compatible ZIF cable
Micro SATA Cables PN # ZIF1.8-PCIE
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504826623|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.