USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI 4K 60HZ 1.8 Meter Cable
USB 3.1 Type C to HDMI 4K 60HZ 1.8 Meter
USB 3.1 Type-C Thunderbolt 3 to Full HDMI 4K 1080P Male to Male Adapter Cable for Type-C
- Length: 1.8m
- Type C connector is the new design for USB 3.1
- Reversible Design for Type C connector.
- Reversible plug orientation & Cable direction
- Support Scalable power charging.
- Supports SuperSpeed USB 3.1 at 10 Gbps, 10x Bandwidth than USB 3.0/ USB 2.0
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1/2.0
- For video output function USB Type-C interface device connected to the HDMI interface of the large screen display, simultaneous transmission of audio and video signals, to provide a better visual effect
- Plug: Type-C: gold-plated stainless steel, gold-plated terminals 30u HDMI: copper shell gold-plated, gold-plated terminals 15u
- Supported Resolutions: up to 3840x2160 [email protected]@30Hz(Optional)
- Support 4K(3840x2160) video
- Portable Design: does not require a power adapter
Note:This cable will not support to connect smartphone or tablet(except for Nokia N1 Tablet) to monitor
Micro SATA Cable PN #USBC-1265-HDMI
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791004843|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.