Type C USB 3.1 to USB-C 4K HDMI USB 3.0 Adapter 3 in 1 Hub
The USB-C HDMI Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook to an HDMI monitor projector display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
This adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your TV or display in up to 4K at 60Hz or UHD at 30Hz. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video.
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod etc. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your MacBook and more USB-C devices
- 12" Apple MacBook, Mac OS
- Apple MacBook Pro & Air, Mac OS
- Microsoft Lumia 950, Win10
- Microsoft Lumia 950XL, Win10
- Dell XPS 9350, Win10
- HP Elite X2, Win10
- Lenovo Yoga 900, Win10
- ASUS E403S, Win8
- Google Chrome Book 2015, Chrome OS
- Google Chrome Book Pixel, Chrome OS
- Linux Mint, Linux
- Google Nexus 5X, Android <
- Samsung Galaxy, Android
Micro SATA Cables PN # USB3-1377-HUB
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791002146|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.