PCIe Gen 4 SlimSAS 8i (SFF-8654) to OCulink 8-Lane SFF-8611 8i Cable - 50cm
The PCIe Gen 4 SlimSAS 8i (SFF-8654) to OCulink 8-Lane SFF-8611 8i cable is an ideal solution for applications that involve data centres and storage environments.
Availability: In stock
Only 7 left
The OCulink 8-lane SFF-8611 cable is a hot-swappable SAS/SATA copper cable for connecting two external Mini SAS HD connectors. The cables are designed for server and storage applications that require high performance and reliability. They are suitable for both standard industrial applications as well as for use in data centres or other enterprise environments where high-density cabling is required. The cables are fully compliant with the latest Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) standards and feature a slim design, low-profile connectors and flexible flat cable construction that allows for easy installation in tight spaces. These cables are fully compatible with SAS 12Gb/s devices and offer a maximum transmission rate of 6GBps per lane.
|Bar Code (UPC)||611851925031|
SlimSAS 8-Lane to OCulink 8-Lane (SFF-8611 8i) Cable / 50CM
Write Your Own Review
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.