SATA III to mSATA Adapter with 2.5 Inch Housing
The SATA III to mSATA Adapter with 2.5 Inch Housing is SATA III to mSATA adapter, providing one 7+15pin SATA connector on the host connection and one Mini PCI-e 52-pin connector on the SSD storage devices connection.
The SATA III to mSATA Adapter with 2.5 Inch Housing adapter allows the installation of an mSATA SSD as system disk, boot the operating system directly without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
It works with DOS, Win95, Win98, Win XP, Win 2000 and Win7, Linux and Unix
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.0
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification 1.2
- PWM Power IC / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
- mSATA input voltage: 3.3V ±5%, input current: 3A
- Data transfer rate: 6Gb/s bandwidth
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to +70°C)
Supports mSATA SSD Sizes :
- Full size: 50.95 mm (L) x 30mm (W)
- Half size: 26.8 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
Supports mSATA Storage Device:
- Sandisk U100 Series mSATA &compatible Storage
- Samsung PM830 Series mSATA & compatible Storage
- Micron RealSSD C400, C400v mSATA, Crucial mSATA & compatible Storage
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-SATA-3 HSG
|Part #||MSATA-SATA-3 HSG|
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504813944|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.