SATA III to M.2/mSATA SSD Dual Port Adapter
This Adapter can function as either M.2 or mSATA to SATA Adapter. Form factor: 2.5" 97*65mm approx.
If insert both M.2 and mSATA on this adapter, M.2 is the first priority and the mSATA will not work. It will be M.2 (SATA) SSD to SATA Adapter. The unit supports SATA III 6GB/s. If insert only mSATA on this adapter, it will be mSATA SSD to SATA Adapter. Supports SATA III 6GB/s. If insert only M.2 on this adapter, it will be M.2 SSD to SATA Adapter. Supports SATA III 6GB/s.
- 2.5" SATA SSD Form Factor : 98 x 65.5mm
- M.2 (NGFF) & mSATA to SATA III Module
- Build in Mini PCI-e 52pin Female connector
- Build in M.2 (NGFF) B key Female connector
- Green LED indicates power status
- Red LED indicates active status
- Insert both M.2 & mSATA SSD on S2083A, M.2 SSD is the first priority. mSATA will not work.
- Support SATA Reversion 3.2
- PCI Express M.2 Spec. Revision 0.7, Version 1.0
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Spec. 1.2
- PWM synchronous buck converter Power IC
- 3A maximum output current
- Short circuit protection
- In-rush current suppression
- Thermal shutdown protection
- ESD HBM (Human Body Mode)/2KV
Micro SATA Cables PN # M2-MSAT-DL-ADP
|Bar Code (UPC)||748252424631|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.