PCI Express Extension Cable 1x to 16x with Powered Riser Crypto Mining Cable
PCI Express Extension Cable 1x to 16x with Powered Riser / Molex. This cable is used for graphic cards specializing in Cryptocurrency and provides relief from the motherboard. Because they allow the cards to be placed in a custom setup, extension cables allow extensive reduced temperatures of your cards.
- Fits MOBO slot: 1x to 16x Powered Riser, works with all PCI BUS slots.
- This Molex-powered PCIe extender/adapter allows you to run any PCIe card through a 1x motherboard slot. Utilizes 1x PCIe slots for 16x cards.
- The additional power ensures reliable performance. Great for adding GPUs to a gaming machine or Bitcoin mining rig when you are out of 16x slot.
- This is a powered cable, however the power is optional as you are not required to use the Molex.
- It is recommended to connect the Molex to the power supply if you are running 3 or more cards.
- The Molex provides redirection of power, and less chances of damaging your motherboard when used.
- Approx. Length: 8" (20cm)
Micro SATA Cables PN # PCI-E1X-16X-PWRX
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504722758|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.