Mini SAS SFF-8484 SAS 32 Pin to SFF-8088 26 Pin Cable - 0.75 Meter
Mini SAS 32P SFF-8484 to Mini SAS 26P SFF-8088 Cable - .75 Meter This cable has an external 26 pin SFF-8088 male Mini-SAS plug with release ring on one end and an internal 32 pin SFF-8484 female SAS plug with release buttons on the other.
Mini SAS SFF-8484 SAS 32 Pin to SFF-8088 26 Pin Cable - .75 Meter
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a high-speed data storage interface designed for high-throughput and fast data access. Intended primarily for data storage centers, the SAS interface is backwards compatible with SATA. This allows the user to mix more expensive, lower-capacity SAS drives for applications that require faster data access and higher reliability, with lower-cost, higher-capacity SATA drives for applications with lower access speed requirements.
This cable has an external 26 pin SFF-8088 male Mini-SAS plug with release ring on one end and an internal 32 pin SFF-8484 female SAS plug with release buttons on the other.
- Mini SAS 4i SFF-8484 SAS 32 Pin to SFF-8088 26 Pin Cable
- Host : SFF-8484 connector SAS 32 Pin
- Target : Serial Attach SCSI SAS SFF 8088 external mini SAS 26 Pin
Micro SATA Cables PN # SFF-798-.75M
|Bar Code (UPC)||643131530802|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.