Intel NUC HDMI-CEC Adapter - Broadwell Series (5th Gen)
Intel NUC HDMI-CEC Adapter - Haswell Series (5th Gen)
This Intel NUC HDMI-CEC Adapter will allow you to integrate ever popular CEC technology inside your NUC, using the existing stock enclosure.
The latest generation of HDMI-CEC communication hardware has been specifically designed to fit inside the standard NUC enclosure between the WiFi mPCI Board and the Memory modules.
This adapter will allow your TV to turn the NUC on from S5 (cold boot) and S3 (suspend), additionally turning the NUC on can wake the TV from its standby.
Remote control signals from your TV remote are sent via the HDMI cable into the NUC allowing you to control any application on the desktop using Up/Down/Left/Right keys on your TV remote control.
NOTE : This unit will require you to solder 2 wires to your NUC PCB ( Red and Grey wires)
- Deep integration with Kodi provides the richest experience possible.
- This adapter also supports EventGhost and Windows Media Centre.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux (including OpenELEC) and Mac OS X.
|Bar Code (UPC)||705105444970|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.