IDE to SATA or SATA to IDE Bilateral Converter Adapter
This device converts the IDE signals into Serial ATA ones to allow the use of Serial ATA hard disk drives and converts the IDE signals into Serial ATA ones to allow the use of old IDE hard disk drives in SATA motherboards.
- Plug directly into your Motherboard's IDE port or new SATA motherboard.
- Support the Serial ATA transfer rate of 1.5Gb/s (150MB/s)
- Compliant With Serial ATA 1.0 Specification
- Compatible With Ultra ATA 100/133
- Data transfer rate up to 1.5 Gbps (150 MB/s)
- Support IDE drive size larger than 240GB
- Plug and play, no driver is needed
- System Requirements: One available IDE slot; Microsoft Windows98/Me/2000/XP
- 1-SATA-IDE-SATA ADAPTER
- 1- Power Cord
- 1-SATA Cable
Item # IDE40-SATA-BIL
|Bar Code (UPC)||736211039767|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.