EDSFF E1.S NVMe SSD to PCI-e 4X Adapter Card
PCI-e 4X Adapter Card is intended to be used for data center and enterprise use. It offers higher sotrage density and standard 2.5-inch drive.
Availability: In stock
Only 5 left
EDSFF E1.S is a non-volatile memory express (NVMe) SSD designed for enterprise and data center use. It is a small form factor drive intended for high-performance storage applications and can provide faster data transfer speeds than traditional SAS or SATA SSDs. The E1.S form factor is smaller than the standard 2.5-inch drive and offers higher storage density. EDSFF E1.S NVMe SSD also supports advanced features critical for enterprise use. They include hot-swapping, which allows for drives to be replaced without shutting down the system, and power loss protection, which helps to protect data in the event of a power outage. Additionally, PCI-e 4X Adapter Card includes temperature sensors, which can be used to monitor and optimize the drive's operating temperature.
|Bar Code (UPC)||611851926250|
Write Your Own Review
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.