Dual SATA to mini-PCIE Adapter
The SATA to mPCIe adapter is a converter tool for PCI-E interface.
This module allows you connect any SATA device to the PCI Express mini cardslotthrough a standard SATA cable.
Comes with mounting extender braket.
Specification & Function:
UseÂ ASM1061 single chip, 1-lane PCI Express to 2-port Serial ATA II Host Controller
Compliant with Serial ATA AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) Spec. Reversion 1.0
Compliant with PCI Express Base Spec. Revision 1.0a, Supports 1-Lane 2.5Gbps
Compliant with Gen1i, Gen1m, Gen2i and Gen2m Serial ATA II: Electrical Spec. Revision
Supports 2-port 3.0Gbps SATA II interface
System Requirements:Mini PCI-E slot
Operating System :
- Windows 2K/XP/2003/Vista
- BSD/FreeBSD FreeBSD 5.5
- BSD/OpenBSDOpenBSD 4.0
- Linux/Redhat/Fedora Fedora Core 5
- Linux/Suse Suse 10.0
- Linux/Gentoo Gentoo 2006.0
- Linux/Ubuntu Ubuntu 6.06
- Linux/RHEL RHEL 4.4
- Linux/CENTOS CENTOS 4.4
- Linux/Suse Enterprise Suse Enterprise 10
- Suse Enterprise 10
- Linux/Other Linux DistrbutionKernel 2.6.16
- Unix/Solaris Solaris 10
- NAS/FreeNASFreeNAS 0.65
- NAS/OpenFilerOpenFiler 2.1
- MAC OS X
- *MAC OS 10.4.3
- MAC OS 10.5
Micro SATA Cables PN # MPCI-E-2X7P-PWR
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791002993|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.