20 / 24 Pin PC ITX ATX BTX SATA LCD Computer Power Supply Voltage Tester
Test your power supply and avoid damage to expensive computer equipment with this ATX, BTX and ITX power supply tester which has a large LCD screen, making it even easier for you to check data. Simply plug the tester in to your power supply’s 20/24 pin female Molex connector and the LED lights and buzzer will indicate how safe your supply actually is.
- Size ( about ): 12 x 6 x 2 cm
- Compatible with ATX, BTX, ITX.
- Easy to use -- just plug it to your power supply
- Easy to read 1.8-inch LCD for monitoring voltage output
- Voltage source : 20/24 pin ( ATX - connector )
- Voltage test : +12V , -12V , +5V , -5V , +3.3V , +5V Stand by (SB) 12V power Good ( PG )
- Connectors : Floppy, HDD , CDROM , SATA , 4pin ( P4 ) , 8pin ( Dual-CPU ) , 6pin ( PCI-Express )
- Sturdy casing can withstand knocks and bumps
- Plug power supply 24 PIN ,P4 , P6 or P8 into the corresponding jack of the power test suite
- Power on the supply of power, will hear "DuDu" ring , if no flicker then the power supply output voltage is normal.
- If a certain voltage signal was not detected, or the detected voltage value over the normal, will issue a "DuDu" long buzzer ; if the corresponding voltage value or PG flicker too, then the power is failed.
Note: Product is designed only for power supply output tests. Do not leave it connected to the power supply unattended.
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504425734|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.