Getting PC parts online used to require a leap of faith, but that was nearly a decade ago. Today, every computer hardware sold online has details included in product descriptions, allowing consumers to purchase any kind of computer spare parts online without the need to try it for compatibility first. We at MicroSATA Cables pride on our exceptional collection of computer hardware spare parts for both desktops and laptops. No matter what part you want, we have it all: power cables, power adapters, connector cables, switches, boards and many more, with our collection being constantly updated to add more parts over time. You can either buy individual parts or buy them in bulk, with special discount offers for those who buy in bulk.
Before buying any computer part, please make sure that your computer hardware and motherboard supports the part that we have listed on our websites. The model numbers and serial numbers can help you tally compatibilities and determine whether they would work on your hardware or not. We can guarantee that our parts will work, provided they are paired with compatible hardware.
- 3 Ports Triple Power Supply PSU 24Pin 20+4pin ATX Motherboard Adapter Cable Part#: PSU-1365-3X$2.75
- ATX PC Computer Motherboard Power Cable Switch On/Off/Reset Part#: ATX-1367-SW$3.75
- Breakout Board for GPU Open Rig Mining Ethereum ZEC ZCASH ETH 1200w/750w Part#: BB-1366-6P$14.75
- Main Deputy Dual Power ON/OFF Switch Controller Adapter Part#: SWT-1049-DP$8.75
- Micro SATA 16 Pin Data and Power Cable Female Connector Part#: X-16P-FCB$1.00The Micro SATA 1.8-inch form factor connector is used for Solid State Drives (SSD) or Hard Disk Drives (HDD). The Micro SATA connector is a 16 positions socket which includes a 7 positions socket with 1.27 mm pitch for signal and 7+2 position socket with 1.27 mm pitch for power requirements. This connector has solder tabs that can be used to make your own custom cable assembly. Learn More
- Micro SATA 16 Pin PCB Mount Data and Power Female Connector Part#: X-16P-FSS$1.00The Micro SATA 1.8-inch form factor connector is used for Solid State Drives (SSD) or Hard Disk Drives (HDD). The Micro SATA connector is a 16 positions socket which includes a 7 positions socket with 1.27 mm pitch for signal and 7+2 position socket with 1.27 mm pitch for power requirements. This connector has solder pins that can be used for PCB mounting. Learn More
- SATA to IDE Adapter For PC-3000 HDD Data Repair Recovery Part#: PC3000-ADPT$5.75
- Slimline SATA 13 Pin Female Connector Solder Socket for Cable Mount Part#: X-13P-FSS$0.00