CF Compact Flash Type I/II to Serial SATA Adapter
CF to Serial ATA SATA Adapter is designed to enable Compact Flash (CFI/II) media to be used as a direct replacement for a 2.5" SATA hard drives.
CF (Compact Flash) to Serial ATA SATA Adapter is designed to enable Compact Flash (CFI/II) media to be used as a direct replacement for a 2.5" SATA hard drive. As a result, any equipment, such as Notebook Computer, that uses a 2.5" SATA hard drive can be easily converted to use the low power and shock resistant CF media. Just like a SATA Solid State Drive (SSD). Once installed the CF appears as an ordinary SATA Hard Drive to any OS and can be configured as a boot device.
- Enables Compact Flash (CFI/II) or Micro Drive™ to be used like ordinary 2.5" SATA Hard Drive.
- Mounts directly onto notebook 2.5" SATA connector
- CF Card can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and applications.
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any drivers
- Supports DMA and Ultra DMA modes (only on flash media card with such features).
- Compatible with DOS, Windows 3.1, NT4, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac, Linux
- Dimensions : (W x D x H) - 51 x 6 x 91 mm with CF card attached
Item # CF-SATA-UDMA
|Bar Code (UPC)||736211038463|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $300.00+, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $500
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.