4-Port SD to SATA Adapter with 2.5 Inch Housing
The 4-port SD to SATA adapter with 2.5” Housing is an economical 2.5" SSD. It uses a 2.5" ultra-lightweight aluminum material shell, coupled with the SD Card combination to SATA adapter. When assembled, it can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista,Win 7, Linux, Unix, and so on. The adapter allows the installation of SD Card as system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6
- Fully compatible with the SDHC 2.0 as well as the Compact-Flash standard 4.1
- Fully compliant with SFF-8223 specification for 2.5” Drives Form Factor with SATA 7+15pin Connector
- Fully compliant with Intel Common Building Block HDD Platform
- Built-in RAID 0 functions which can speed/size up 4-channel SDHC host interface to SATA interface.
- Support SD Card Physical Dimensions:
Length: 32mm +/- 0.1 mm
Width: 24 mm +/- 0.1 mm
- Operating temp. – Commercial (0°C to +70°C)
- Desktop, Notebook, Tablet PC
- Internet Appliances, Kiosks
- Industrial Computers, Embedded Machine
- Routers, Firewalls
Support SD CARD:
- Single port of SD card capacity MAX. to 32GB
- Dual port of SD card capacity MAX. to 64GB
- Full 4 port of SD card capacity MAX. to 128GB
Micro SATA Cables PN # SD-SATA-ADPT
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504034554|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.