MSATA SSD Converter to 2.5 Inch SATA Case
This adapter converts an mSATA SSD to a 2.5 Inch SATA drive form factor. This is also known as a SATA to mSATA Adapter. This is the perfect solution if you want to attach a mSATA SSD into a laptop's 2.5 Inch Hard Drive bay. This adapter caddy has an internal mSATA connector for the mSATA Drives and a standard external SATA connector. It has the same dimensions as a standard 2.5" hard drive with a 9.5mm height.
- Standard input SATA-22P（15+7）
- Support WindowXP/2003/Vista/7, Linux , MAC 10 OS Systems
- No capacity limited of the mini SATA SSD installment
- Support Intel standard interface mini SATA SSD installment.
Compatible with following SSD Brands
- SAMSUNG PM800 mSATA
- TOPSSD MiniPCIE mSATA SSD Series mSATA INNODISK
- Innodisk Corp. mSATA J80 SSD mSATA RENICE
- Renice X3 50MM mSATA SSD mSATA
- INTEL Solid-state Drive 310 Series mSATA
- TOSHIBA THNSNB064GMCJ 64G mSATA
- Assus Eee Series PC mSATA SSD
- Note：Not compatible with MINI PCI-E SATA SSD
- mSATA SSD Aluminum Case
- Screwdriver and Screws
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-2.5IN-SSD
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504964134|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.