3 Ports Triple Power Supply PSU 24Pin 20+4pin ATX Motherboard Adapter Cable
3 Ports Triple Power Supply PSU 24Pin 20+4pin ATX Motherboard Adapter Cable 30cm
- 24 Pin (20+4pin) Male to Female 3 Port PSU ATX 3 Port Power Supply Cable Computer ATX Motherboard Adapter Connector
- Provide more power to your computer components without having to upgrade your existing power supply unit.
- Enables the connection of three power supply units together to a single motherboard.
- Perfect for Computer, Bitcoin Mining Builds and Dual PSU gaming.
- Use a second PSU to power multiple graphics cards.
- Material: ABS+Copper Wire
- Color: Black
- Wire length: 30cm/11.81(Main wire); 50cm/19.68(Branch wire)
Micro SATA Cables PN # PSU-1365-3X
1. Model: 1x Male end (Motherboard side): 24pin
3x Female ends (PSUs side): 24pin
2. Type: Extension Cord
3. Color: Black
4. Length: 30cm 18AWG
1. Enables the connection of two power supply units to a single motherboard.
2. Perfect for Bitcoin Mining Builds and Dual PSU gaming.
3. Enables the addition of a second power supply unit to a PC
4. Both PSU will be powered up by a single motherboard
5. Use a second PSU to power multiple graphics cards
6. High quality 24pin Connectors
7. Can be used with both 24 pin and 20 pin ATX motherboards
8. Can se a second PSU to power multiple graphics cards
Micro SATA Cables PN #
|Bar Code (UPC)||646791002344|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.