24 Pin LIF Apple SSD HDD to SATA Adapter with Bracket
This unit is a SATA to 1.8LIF SSD adapter, providing a standard 7+15pin SATA connector on the host connection and a LIF 24pin 0.5mm pitch connector on the SSD storage device connection. When assembled, it can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux, Unix, and so on. The adapter allows the installation of SATA LIF SSD as system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6
- SFF-8146 Specification for 54mm x 71mm Form Factor with LIF 24pin SATA connector
- PCI Express Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.1
- DATA transfer rate: 6 Gb/s bandwidth
Supports LIF SATA SSD & HDD Storage Devices:
- SAMSUNG PM410 1.8-Inch LIF SSD, 1.8-Inch LIF HDD and compatible Storage Device
- Toshiba 1.8-Inch LIF Module SSD,1.8-Inch LIF HDD and compatible Storage Device
Item # SATA22P-24PLIF-BRKTX
|Bar Code (UPC)||794504426434|
|Brand||Electronic Product Solutions|
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.