PCI 32bit SATA II 4x Internal Ports RAID Controller with SIL3124 Chipset
The Silicon Image SIL3124 Serial ATA l/ll to PCI-X32/64-bit Host Controller is a high performance server class storage interface device which provides a multi-port SATA Connectivity to minimize the host overhead and the host to device latency. It also supports the latest NCQ hard disks. With this NCQ feature, the hard disk performance performs efficient, which means the higher performance and longer lifetime of the hard disks.
- Supports two models: 32-bit at66MHZ and 64-bit at 133MHZ
- Compliant with PCI-X 1.0a Specification
- Backward compatible to PCI Specification
- Backward compatible to SATA 1.0a Specification
- Support hard disks with Native Command Queue (NCQ) feature
- Support 1-lane 3 Gb/s PCI Express
- Support 2 Independent SATA Channels
- Support 4 independent SATA ports
- Capability to connect to a Port Multiplier (e.g. SIL3726) on each port with FLS based switching
- Hot plugging supported
- Support Raid 0, 1, 5, and 10
- Windows 2000, XP, Server2003, 64-bit/Vista, Linux OS, Mac OS
Item # PCI-32BIT-4XSATA
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.