2 x Port SATA III 6Gb/s PCI Express RAID Card Controller Card
This SATA 6Gbps PCI Express RAID Card is a controller board that supports both low profile and regular-size PCI in one card
PCIE SATA III 6Gbps SATA III 2-Port 1X1 Card with IDE
PCIe 2- Port SATA 6Gbps and 1-Channel PATA RAID Controller
The card easily Add SATA 6.0Gbps and PATA to your PC system, and supports RAID o and RAID 1 feature.
- Compliant with PCI Express 2.0 Supports communication speed of 2.5Gbps and 5.0Gbps
- Compliant with Serial ATA Specification 3.0
- Compliant with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard Drives
- Hot Plug and Hot Swap
- Supports Port Multiplier FIS based switching or command based switching
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Supports RAID function : Raid 0 and RAID 1
- Supports ATA/ATAPI-7 specification, supports ATA and ATAPI Commands
- Supports DMA protocols, and up to UDMA 150Mbps data transfer rate
- Supports Master and Slave operations from a single PATA port
- Includes both a small and large bracket
Host System Requirements :
- Desk top PC with available PCI Express slot (PCIe2.0 recommended)
- Windows 7(32-/64-bit)/ Vista (32-/64-bit)/ XP (32-/64-bit)/ Server 2003(32-/64-bit)/ Server 2008(32-/64-bit)
Item # RAID-S3-1X1PX
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.