M.2 (SATA) SSD x 4 to SATA III x 4 Port Adapter with 3.5 Inch Metal Frame
The unit is SATA III x4 port to M.2(NGFF)x4 port SSD adapter, providing four 7pin SATA connector on the host connection and four 67pin B key M.2 connector on the SSD storage devices connections. When assembled, it can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux and Unix. The adapter allows the installation of SSD as system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.1
- Fully compliant with PCI Express M.2 Specification Version 1.0
- PWM Power IC / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
- M.2 SSD input voltage: 3.3V ±5%, input max. current: 3A
- Data transfer rate: 6Gb/s bandwidth
Supports the following form factor M.2(NGFF) SSD:
- Type 2230-D2-B-M: 30mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2242-D2-B-M: 42mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2260-D2-B-M: 60mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2280-D2-B-M: 80mm(L) x 22mm(W)
Supports Storage Device:
- Intel 530 Series M.2 SSD & Pro 1500 Series SSD
- Sandisk X110 M.2 SSD & U110 M.2 SSD
- Micron M500 Series M.2 SSD & compatible Storage
- Desktop PC
- Internet Appliances, Kiosks
- Industrial Computers
- Routers, Firewalls
Micro SATA Cables PN # NGFF-3.5-4PORT
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.