This SFF-8639 NVMe SSD PCIe Adapter supports NVMe standard PCIE 2.5" SSD or 2.5" SATA hard drive to a desktop, workstation or server via PCIe x4 slot.
This adapter supports all NVMe standard 2.5" SSD, such as Intel DC P3500/P3600/P3700, Samsung XS1715, and OCZ Z-drive 6000, HGST Ultrastar SN100 etc.
- Support 2.5" NVMe PCIE SSD (SFF-8639 interface) into PCIE x4 lane slot for Server, workstation, desktop.
- Support 2.5" SATA HDD with SATA cable and power cord.
- Support PCIE Gen3, PCIE Gen2, and PCIE Gen1, suggest to use PCIE Gen3 slot for high performance.
- When installing OS with NVMe SSD, please make sure Motherboard BIOS can be support PCIE SSD to boot up.
- For Windows Server 2012 R2 or the latest OS have included NVMe SSD driver. When use the old OS that you must install the driver that provide from the SSD vendor.
- Note: Connect SATA power cable because PCIe can't provide enough power for high capacity SSD.
PN # SFF-1102-NVME
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.