USB 2.0 to TTL UART 6PIN Module Serial Converter CP2102
- USB to TTL Serial Converter
- USB to TTL Adapter.
- Use this device to connect your PC to a serial (TTL level) device.
- Uses CP2102 chipset and has a standard 0.1" pitch terminal strip to connect directly to UART or I/O pins for easy access to your MCU
- USB specification 2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps.
- Standard USB type A male and TTL 6pin connector.
- 6 pins for 3.3V, RST, TXD, RXD, GND & 5V.
- All handshaking and modem interface signals.
- Baud rates: 300 bps to 1.5 Mbps.
- Byte receive buffer; 640 byte transmit buffer.
- Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking supported.
- Event character support Line break transmission.
- USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
- Supports Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Window7, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40.
- Size: 42mm X 15mm (approx) .
- Weight: 4g (approx).
- The USB side must be connected to PC or Mac. Other USB devices like a digital camera, scanner and printer is not allowed.
Package Includes :
- 1 X USB to TTL Converter.
- 1 X Standard 4 pin 0.1" pitch female to female cable.
- 1 X Driver CD
Download for Drivers if needed :
Item # USB-TTL-ADPT
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.