This brand new Mini USB 2.0 to SATA/eSATA Converter can turn any SATA/eSATA mass storage device into a convenient external USB 2.0 high speed drive.
Meanwhile, it supports 2.5" & 3.5" AATA/eSATA hard drives, SATA CD/DVD drives and eSATA drive enclosure, perfect to copy and offload files between hard drives.
- Mini USB 2.0 to SATA/eSATA Converter.
- Convert SATA/eSATA mass storage device into convenient external USB 2.0 high speed drive.
- USB host interface--compliant with USB 2.0 specification.
- USB 2.0 High Speed (480 Mbps) & Full Speed (12 Mbps) transfer rates.
- "L" shape SATA interface--compliant with Serial-ATA 1.0A specification.
- Support Serial-ATA (Generation 1)transfer rate of 1.5 GBPS.
- Support 2.5" & 3.5" AATA/eSATA hard drives, SATA CD/DVD drives and eSATA drive enclosure.
- Super mini, plug & play and hot-plug.
- Perfect to copy and offload files between hard drives. Note: SATA and eSATA interface can not be used at the same time.
- Device Type: Mini USB 2.0 to SATA/eSATA Converter.
- Interface Type: USB 2.0 Male, SATA 7 Pin Female, eSATA 7 Pin Female.
- Power Source: DC 5V USB bus powered.
- Dimension: 2.4" L x 0.9" W x 0.5" H (60 x 22 12 mm).
- Weight: 0.6 oz (17 g).
- Desktop/laptop PC with available USB 2.0 port.
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista, Linux, MAC OS 10 or higher (Windows 98/98SE need vendor driver).
- Power supply for your SATA/eSATA device.
- eSATA TO sata cable (for SATA drive) or eSATA yo eSATA cable (for eSATA enclosure).
Item # ADPUSBDSESX
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.