PCI-e 1X/4X Open Back Card to NGFF M.2 M Key 4 Lane PCIe Slot Adapter
M.2 stands for Next Generation Form Factor which was invented for PCI-SIG by Intel and it is developed for flat and high-efficiency equipment such as Ultrabook or Tablet PCs. It is a natural transition from the Mini Card and Half Mini Card to a smaller form factor in both size and volume which supports multiple function add-in cards and modules.
Including: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, global navigation satellite systems, near field communication, Hybrid digital radio, wireless gigabit alliance (WiGig), wireless wide area network and solid-state storage devices. Also adds functionality to USB 3.0, display Port, SDIO and SSD-PCIe.
- Allows users to use standard PCI-e 1x/4x card in an M.2 NGFF M key slot in the Desktop or Laptop.
- Transparent to the operating system and does not require any software drivers.
- PCI-e X1/X4 to M.2 NGFF Adapter.
- PCIe x4 slot part with an open end to accommodate a x8 or x16 PCIe card form factor.
- PCIe x4 slot pin B12 to M.2 socket 3 Key pin 52
Micro SATA Cables PN # M2-921-1X4X
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.