This is an Adapter with 3.5” Bracket it is SATA to mSATA adapter, providing a set of standard 7 +15 pin SATA connector to a 7pin SATA signal connector on the host connection, and two sets of Mini PCI-e 52pin connector on the mSATA connection.
When assembled, the two mSATA SSD can operate independently and you can install the operating system in the mSATA SSD, such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, the Linux, Unix, etc.
The adapter allows any group of the mSATA SSD as the system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.0
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification 1.2
- PCI-E Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.1
- Data Transfer rate: 6 Gb/s bandwidth
mSATA SSD full size support:
- Form factor: 50.95 mm (L) x 30mm (W)
mSATA SSD half size support:
- Form factor: 26.8 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-2XS3-BKT
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
- highly recommended seller +++Review by Necat Dervisoglu
Quality Shipping Price Service
- Very good.Review by Claude Trottier
Quality Shipping Price
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.