The SATA II, III to mini PCI-e SSD adapter is designed to provide an interface between the SATA II and the mini PCI-e 52-pin Bus SATA interface standard. Works with DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Win 7, Linux, Unix, allowing the operating system to boot and run from a mSATA module.
- half size mSATA
- custom size mSATA
- full size mSATA
Supported Storage Devices
- Intel 310 Series SSD
- Samsung Pm800 Series SSD
- Toshiba Mini Serial ATA-2 Module mSATA SSD
- Sandisk SDSA3DD Series mSATA SSD
- Form factor: 69.5 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6, with Standard 3.3 Volt Mini PCI-e SSD(mSATA Module) support Mini PCI-e 52 pin Connector
Mini PCIe SSD Custom size support:
- Form factor: 69.5 mm (L) x 32.1 mm (W)
Mini PCIe SSD full size support:
- Form factor: 50.95 mm (L) x 30mm (W)
- Mini PCIe SSD half size support:
- Form factor: 26.8 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-ADPT-2
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.