mSATA SSD to Half Slim SATA III Adapter
This unit is a SATA III to mSATA adapter, providing one 7+15pin SATA connector on the host connection and one Mini PCI-e 52-pin connector on the SSD storage devices connections. When assembled, it can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux, Unix.
The adapter allows the installation of mSATA SSD as system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the mSATA SSD.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.0
- JEDEC MO-297A for Half Slim Form Factor
- PCI Express Mini Card Electromechanical Specification 1.2
- Power IC PWM / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
- Provide mSATA SSD input maximum current: 3A
- Data transfer rate: 6Gb/s bandwidth
- Support the following form factor mSATA SSD:
Supports SSD Sizes :
Full size: 50.95 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
Half size: 26.8 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
- Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to +70°C)
Support Storage Devices :
- Intel 310, 311, 313, 525 Series mSATA SSD
- Samsung PM800, PM810, PM830 Series mSATA SSD
- Micron RealSSD C400, C400v mSATA, Crucial mSATA
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-HSLM-FLS
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.