The SATA II, III to mini PCI-e SSD adapter is designed to provide an interface between the SATA II, III and the mini PCI-e 52-pin Bus SATA interface standard. Works with DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Win 7, Linux, Unix, allowing the operating system to boot and run from a mSATA module.
Supported Storage Devices
- Intel 310 Series SSD and compliant mSATA SSD
- Samsung PM800 Series SSD and compliant mSATA SSD
- Toshiba Mini Serial ATA-2 Module mSATA SSD
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6, with Standard
- SFF-8223 Specification for 2.5” Drive Form Factor with Serial Connector
- JEDEC MO-300 form factors
- 3.3 Volt Mini PCI-e SSD(mSATA Module) support
- Mini PCI-e 52 pin Connector
Mini PCIe SSD Custom size supports:
- Form factor: 69.5 mm (L) x 32.1 mm (W)
- Form factor: 69.5 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
Mini PCIe SSD full size supports:
- Form factor: 50.95 mm (L) x 30mm (W)
- Form factor: 50.95 mm (L) x 32.1mm (W)
Mini PCIe SSD half size supports:
- Form factor: 26.8 mm (L) x 30 mm (W)
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-2XSATA2-B
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.