Our Micro SATA Cables ™ Extender is a debug and test tool to extend USB port from MiniCard (mPCIe) slot. Design the FFC (Flat Flexible Cable) cable for flexible use.
Not only for Full-size MiniCard adapter but also Half-size MiniCard by removing extra Full-size extensions.
The extender is designed to minimize the signal degradation effects of the extender by proven design techniques. It’s also a powerful tool for engineers and factory tests.
- Easy Installation, Plug and Play
- No drivers needed for this USB to MiniCard Extender
- Support Windows 2000/Server 2003/XP & XP 64-bit/Vista & Vista 64-bit/ 7 & 7 64-bit / 8 & 8 64-bit
- Supports USB 2.0 based MiniCard slot<
- Supports USB 2.0 480 Mb/s data rate
- PCI Express™ Mini Card Electromechanical Specification Revision 1.0
- USB Specification, Release 2.0 Hi-Speed (Up to 480Mbps)
- Power Supply: 5V (For USB, from FDD 4 pin).
- Cable: Width 6mm, length 300mm , thickness .1mm
- This adapter is for PCI express minicards. Does not support Apple MacBook air SSD Cards.
- If MiniCard slot on the host does not support USB interface, the interface can not be supported.
Micro SATA Cables PN # MPCI-USB-FLX
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.