SATA III to M.2 SSD Adapter Device Sleep Mode (DEVSLP)
The adapter is a SATA III to M.2 (NGFF) Storage adapter, providing one 7+15pin connector on the host connection and one 67pin B key M.2 connector on the SSD storage devices connections. When assembled, it can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux and Unix.
The adapter allows the installation of SSD as system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
- M.2 (NGFF) to SATA III Module
- DEVSLP Assignment on Standard SATA connector
- SATA Power Pin 3 definition for Device Sleep Pin
- DEVSLP Assignment on M.2 SSD connector
- M.2 SSD pin 38 Device Sleep
- Connected SATA P3 to M.2 pin 38
- Support M.2 SSD P56 MFG DATA pin
- Support M.2 SSD P58 MFG Clock pin
- Green LED indicates the M.2 SSD's power status
- Red LED indicates the M.2 SSD's active status
- Support SATA Reversion 3.2
- Compliant with PCI Express M.2 Spec. Version 1.0
- PWM synchronous buck converter Power IC
- 3A maximum output current
- Short circuit protection
- In-rush current suppression
- Thermal shutdown protection
- ESD HBM (Human Body Mode)/2KV
Micro SATA Cables PN# M2-DEVSLP-PCB
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.