M.2 (B + M Key) Dual Notch for SATA 7 Pin Adapter
The module is a M.2(NGFF) adapter for SATA III 7-pin signal, providing 67pin B+M key dual notch gold finger. The adapter can be inserted into M.2 socket 2 or socket 3 connector either, and a 7-pin SATA connector for storage. When assembled it is suitable for a variety of operating systems such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Linux, Unix.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.1
- Fully compliant with PCI Express M.2 Specification Version 1.0
- Data transfer rate: 6Gb/s bandwidth
Providing the following M.2(NGFF) module form factor:
- Type 2230-D2-B-M: 30mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2242-D2-B-M: 42mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2260-D2-B-M: 60mm(L) x 22mm(W)
- Type 2280-D2-B-M: 80mm(L) x 22mm(W)
Micro SATA Cables PN # NGFF-B-M-7PIN
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.