mSATA(MINI-SATA) SSD to 2.5 inch IDE Adapter for :
- IBM Laptop Models X40, X41, X41T
Description : mSATA(Mini-SATA), which is distinct from the micro connector, was announced by the Serial ATA International Organization on September 21, 2009. Applications include netbooks and other devices that require a smaller solid-state drive. The connector is similar in appearance to a PCI Express Mini Card interface, and is electrically compatible. The SLSA7001 mSATA(MINI-SATA) SSD to 2.5 inch IDE Adapter allows you replace mSATA SSD to laptop 2.5 inch 44 pin ATA IDE. Specifications : • 44-Pin standard male IDE connector • No capacity limited of the mini SATA SSD installment • Support Intel standard interface mini SATA SSD installment • Input Voltage: 3.3 VOLTS • Compatible* with DOS, Windows 3.1, NT4, 98SE, Me, 2000 and XP, Vista, Unix, Linux • Dimensions: 57mm x 40mm
Micro SATA Cables PN # MSATA-44P-1.8IN-3.3V
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.