- This item will convert all IDE type devices such as D-ROM/CD-RW/DVD/DVD-RAM/HDD into new Serial ATA devices or convert all Serial ATA to new IDE devices.
- Accepts SATA commands through the Serial ATA interface from the host, decodes the commands and convert them to parallel ATA commands to the device.
- Power cable with 4 pin power connector
- Plugs directly into your Motherboard's IDE port or new SATA motherboard.
- One40 pin IDE port
- Two serial ATA port suitable for driver, also suitable for host
Supports ATA 100/133
- Compliant with Serial ATAspecification
- Data transfer rate up to 150 Mbps
- Small board size has no space wasted
- Plug and play device supports Windows 98/SE/ME/2000/XP
- 1 IDE to SATA Converter
- 1 SATA Cable
- 1 Power Cable
Item # IDE40-SATA-BCV
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
- 5 starsReview by Biro Jozsef
Quality Shipping Price Service
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.