IDE to CF Card Adapter with 2.5 inch Aluminum Open Frame Housing
This adapter is an economical 2.5" SSD. It uses a 2.5" ultra-lightweight aluminum material shell, coupled with the CF Card combination to IDE 50-pin adapter. When assembled, it is a standard 2.5" SATA SSD. It can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux, Unix, and so on. The adapter allows the installation of the CF Card as a system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers.
- Fully compliant with ATA8-APT with 50-pin connector
- SFF-8201 Specification for Form Factor of 2.5” Disk Drives
- Intel Common Building Block HDD Platform
- CompactFlash Card Product Specification V4.2
CF Card dimension Support as follows:
- Type I, II CF Storage Card Physical Specifications
- Length: 36.4 ± 0.15 mm
- Width: 42.80 ± 0.10 mm
- Thickness : 3.3 mm(Type I)
- Thickness Including Label Area: 5.0 mm(Type II)
Micro SATA Cables PN # IDE-CF-2.5INOF
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.