This adapter allows the installation of CFAST Card SSD as system disk. You can boot the operating system directly without having to install any drivers.
• Support ATA/ATAPI-7 specification
• Fully compliant with SFF-8212 specification for 2.5” Drives with 50-pin Connector
• Fully compliant with Intel Common Building Block HDD Platform
• PWM Power IC / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
• CFAST Card input voltage: 3.3V ±5%, input current: 3A
• ATA/ATAPI Ultra DMA Mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
• Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to +70°C)
• Operating Systems : DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux, Unix, and so on.
Micro SATA Cables PN # IDE44P-CFAST-HSG
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.