This is an economical 2.5" SSD Kit. It includes a 2.5 Inch ultra light aluminum housing and a SATA adapter with a CF card male connector. Plugging any CF Card on this adapter, it turns into a standard 2.5 Inch SATA SSD. The adapter allows the operating system to boot and run programs from this device directly. It works with DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Win 7, Linux, and Unix. It doesn’t need any hardware drivers.
- Fully compliant with SATA revision 2.6
- Compliant with CF+ and CF Card Specification Revision 4.1
- 3.3V and 1.8V power system
- Support ATA/ATAPI-7 specification.
- ATA/ATAPI Ultra DMA Mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
- ATA/ATAPI PIO Mode 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.
CF Card dimension Support as follows
- Type I CF Card Physical Specifications
- Length : 36.4 ± 0.15 mm
- Width : 42.80 ± 0.10 mm
- Thickness Including Label Area: 3.3 mm ± 0.10 mm(Type I)
Micro SATA Cables PN # CF-SATA-HS
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.