SATA III to Asus Zenbook/Sandisk SSD Adapter with PCI-e Bracket
This unit is a SATA III to SanDisk U100 SSD Series & ADATA XM11 SSD Series adapter, providing one 7+15pin SATA connector on the host connection and one 6+12pin connector on the SSD storage devices connections. When assembled, it can operate in a variety of operating systems. Such as DOS, Windows 95, 98, XP, 2000, Vista, Win 7, Linux and Unix.
The Adapter allows the installation of SSD as system disk, boot the operating system directly, without having to install any drivers, but does not affect the execution speed of the SSD storage devices.
• Fully compliant with SATA revision 3.0
• PWM Power IC / 1.4MHz 5.5V synchronous buck converter
• SSD input voltage: 3.3V ±5%, input max. current: 3A
• Operating temperature – Commercial (0°C to +70°C)
Supports Storage Devices :
SanDisk U100 Series &compatible Storage
ADATA XM11 Series & compatible Storage
Micro SATA Cables PN # ASU-S3-ZEN-PCI
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
- Impressive service and good productReview by Magnus Carlsson
Quality Shipping Price Service
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.