Micro SATA 16 Pin Data and Power Female Connector Socket for 1.8 Inch Drives
The Micro SATA 1.8-inch form factor connector is used for Solid State Drives (SSD) or Hard Disk Drives (HDD). The Micro SATA connector is a 16 positions socket which includes a 7 positions socket with 1.27 mm pitch for signal and 7+2 position socket with 1.27 mm pitch for power requirements. This connector has solder tabs that can be used to make your own custom cable assembly.
Insulator THERMOPLASTIC UL94V-0
Temperature - 40oC~+85oC
Current Rating 1.5 Amps Max
Contact resistance 30 milliohms max
Micro SATA Cables PN # X-16P-FCB
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.