QSFP to CX4/ 4x cables use cutting edge technology to provide an excellent hybrid cable solution for CX4/InfiniBand and QSFP rated switches, network adapters, and storage arrays. These cables have a QSFP connector on one end and a CX4 Connector on the opposite end. Each CX4-QSFP copper cable permits auto-negotiation between the two connected devices for optimal network throughput. Reaching data rates of up 5Gpbs per channel. Compatible with 4x Infiniband SDR/DDR and 10 GbE applications.
Cable Length is 1 Meter
- Connector A = QSFP
- Connector B = CX4 (SFF-8470)
- Conductor: Copper
- High performance 8 pair wire construction
- Low cross-talk and pair-to-pair skew
- Supports 10-Gigabit Ethernet
- Supports QSFP, 10GBASE-CX4 and SDR/DDR InfiniBand
- Fully compliant to QSFP MSA
- RoHS Compliant
- CX4/InfiniBand and QSFP rated switches
- Network adapters
- Storage arrays
Micro SATA Cables PN # QSFP-918-CX4
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.