Mini SAS SFF-8087 x 4 Fan Out to 4 SAS 29 Pin Female with 15 Pin SATA Power
This is an internal Serial Attached SCSI Mini SAS Cable - SFF8087 to 4x SFF8482. It connects a SAS Controller to 4 SAS drives. The Mini SAS to SAS 24 inch cable features one 36-pin SFF-8087 plug, which fans out to four individual 29-pin SFF-8482 receptacles, providing a reliable solution for connecting multiple SAS HDD drives with both data and power to a single mini SAS controller connection.
This high quality internal Mini SAS to SAS cable is designed for long-lasting dependability and reliable performance.
- Provides reliable, high-performance drive and Mini SAS controller connectivity
- Saves money and reduces clutter by connecting 4x SFF-8482 SAS drives to 1x SFF-8087 SAS controller connection, through a single cable
- Internal Serial Attached SCSI Mini SAS Cable - Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) internal cable - SAS 6Gbit/s - 36 pin 4i Mini MultiLane - 15 pin SATA power, 29 pin internal SAS (SFF-8482) – 24 Inches
- Type: Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) internal cable
- Interface Speed: SAS 6Gbit/s
- Length: 24 Inches
- Connector(s): 1 x 36 pin 4i Mini MultiLane SAS (SFF-8087)
- Connector(s) (Other Side): 4 x 29 pin internal SAS (SFF-8482)
- 4 x 15 pin Serial ATA power
- Color: Red
Micro SATA Cables PN # SFF8087-15PM-7PM-24IN
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.