Mini DP to VGA Male Adapter Cable
The Mini DisplayPort to VGA signal format converter seamlessly connect next generation DisplayPort based MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air with a Mini DisplayPort to conventional VGA displays, such as CRT, LCD monitors and projectors. Mini DisplayPort offers a unified, scalable, and cost effective interface for embedded and external display applications. It not only has an elegant appearance with the white color but also brings much convenience with its small size.
It offers solutions for digital entertainment center, projector factory, noisy space and security concerns, conference room presentation, school and corporate training environments.
This Mini DisplayPort to VGA converter has many features that enable it to perform in a superior manner.
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a compliant receiver offering 5.4 Gbps bandwidth over 2 lanes
- 10-bit, 162 MHz video DAC for analog VGA signal output
- Up to 1080p, 1920 x 1200 reduced blanking video resolution
- ID pass-through from PC source to display
- Spectrum (de-spreading) for EMI reduction
- Sync detection
- Power standby mode operation initiated based on sync detection status
- 3V IO, 1.2V Core
- Power operation – Active 400mW, standby mode 15mW
Note: For few display cards, the image would not appear until the PC enters into Windows from DOS at the time of restarting.
- Maximum Single Link Range - 1920X1200, 1080P
- VGA - Max to1920x1200
- Vertical Frequency Range - 50/60Hz
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth - 162MHz
- Operating Temperature - 0 to +70
- Operating Humidity - 10% to 85 % RH (no condensation)
- Storage Temperature - -10 to +80
- Storage Humidity - 5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)
- Power Requirement - No external power needed
Micro SATA Cables PN # MDP-969-MVGA
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.