- External SATA data cable for connecting an external SATA (eSATA) device to an eSATA port.
- This eSATA cable is designed to solve the interference problems sometimes seen with using cables designed for internal use.
- eSATA can achieve rates up to 6 times faster than existing external USB solutions. Constructed of ultra-high quality materials.
- The two external female connectors type "I" connectors have metal contacts to provide enhanced EMI protection and improved durability. These cables adhere to the design specifications recommended by the SATA Organization.
- This flexible BLUE cable is approx. 20 inches in length.
Item # CBL7PESTESBL20
|Brand||Micro SATA Cables|
We are proud to offer an everyday volume discount program. Simply enter the Promo Code: VOLUME in the Cart to receive the following savings.
Save when you spend:
- Spend $100.00 to $499.99, save 5% on your order
- Spend $500 or more and save 10% on your order
- Enjoy Free Shipping on all domestic US orders over $300
- Discounts will be applied with entry of Promo Code "VOLUME" in the Discount Codes section of the shopping cart
- Discounts may not be used with other promotions
- Discounts are based on order subtotals (before tax & shipping)
- Discounts are on the current total order amount only
Don't see exactly what you need?
Our business is built upon our expertise and our ability to respond to special requests. Our philosophy is that "today's special order may become tomorrow's best seller". In fact special orders are part of how we've become the "go-to" supplier for hard to find cables, connectors and adapters.